HP has made sure that you get quality printing solution from it. You will hardly find any manufacturing defects with this machine. In fact, before they dispatch the product in the market, their every machine passes through a quality check. But as we start using the machine, the printer starts depreciating. With time it will start causing various issues to the user. Because of a regular user of HP Printer, many users experience cartridge jam issue. It won’t be wise to buy a new printer for such a pity issue. You can definitely troubleshoot this problem on your own by following the instruction given in this blog. However, if the steps given here looks complicated to you then
- Turn off the printer and then wait for 60 seconds and then turn it back on.
- Now try to print the self-test page. If the problem persists then move to the next step.
Step 2- This step is applicable on in case of paper jam
- If you can see the jammed paper, then try to remove it from the rear access door of the machine.
- Press the release tabs from both the sides to open rear access door.
- Remove the jammed paper carefully.
- Place the rear access door back.
- Turn on your printer and disconnect the power and USB or Ethernet cable from the back of the machine.
- Pull up the front access door until it locks into the place and then remove any jammed paper or foreign object that is coming in cartridge’s path.
- Move printer cartridge back and forth then left and right.
- Then reconnect your printer with power cord.
- Now turn on your printer.
- Now print the self-test page to check for a jam.
- Plug your printer directly into the wall outlet.
- Also, try to reconnect with USB or Ethernet cable.
- Now try printing again.
If even this doesn’t work for you then resetting printer might work for you or you can connect with a printer expert to detect the main cause of the jam and to find out its appropriate solution. Connect with us on HP Printer Support Number UK. We will try our 100% to resolve this issue of yours so that you can continue with your printing task.