The situation involving child support for you is divorce or you are unmarried but getting involved in this aspect. The answer can be any but one thing that you cannot deny is the involvement of the Child Support Lawyers in this situation. This is such a time that takes you through a high financial strain and emotional stress. On top of that, if you also have to control all the legal aspects by yourself, then life will get really tough. It is certain that you do not want to face something like that along and that is where the need for the Child Support Lawyers comes in the picture. They are the one who offers you with legal support.
Considering the issues
There are different issues that are involved in the aspect of child support. Here is a list of some of those issues.
- The paternity is established in your case or not?
- You and the other parent agree on the plan of the child support or there is a fiction regarding the same.
- Does your decision on the aspect of child support needs to be presented before the court of law or can be settled outside?
- What is the amount of the child support that is possible in your present situation?
- When settling this issue, what are the aspects that the court will look into or take in consideration?
- What will be the nature of enforcement if you or the other party fails to pay for the child support?
- Till how long will the support continue and what are the conditions under which it will end?
- What is the effect of the support on your finances, present and future?
- Is there any form of taxation involved with the support amount?
An expert lawyer can help you in going through the different situation with a proper guidance.
Getting in touch
The Arami Law Office has extensive experience negotiating complex child support issues inside the Loop and throughout the entire Chicago, Illinois region. Call us today at 312-212-1399 or online to schedule a free initial consultation.