Most of the time, Epson printer users get in trouble due to technical errors confronted in it. Some of them need expertise assistance to be resolved. The technical team present at Epson Printer Help Number helps you with desired resolutions anytime you feel like.
Like when your system says that your Epson Printer is offline and can’t able to work, this will ruin your already done task as well resist you to work further by break your fluency. This issue generally acts as a barrier for you every printing task. Don’t get irritated and follow the steps below that have been proposed to you further.
Before following the given steps, you have to disable “Use Printer Offline feature of your EPSON printer”.
- Press Windows+R so that the Run box becomes available.
- Then input control and press Enter.
- After that, Click Devices and Printers in Large icons.
- Then, Double click on your printer and click on See what’s printing.
- Now make sure there is no right mark before Use Printer Offline when you click on Printer. Click the Printer again and this time, click to confirm on Set as Default Printer.
- Lastly, Close the window and check if your printer able to work or not.
If not, then you must get in touch with the skilled technicians and consult them about the issue. They will surely help you out this issue. You just need to dial at Epson Printer Phone Number United Kingdom 0808-238-7544 toll free for assured help.