Easy and Quick way to resolve HP desktop Issue
Technology is always redefining and re-emerging in the upcoming world. Each year new technological innovation helps us to explore the world in a totally different way. There are plenty of technological revolution underpins in the 21st century but nothing has changed the fact that role of the Personal computer in leading the digital innovation is tremendous. There is plenty of personal computer making companies in the world. One such leading name in the industry is “HP’’.
Hp is one of the major brands in the personal computer making business. Not only has it made a personal computer but it also makes various IT related product like a server, Router, switches as well as various networking components. But sometimes user do face problem while working on the hp computer, one of the common problem user mainly faces is hp desktop wifi not working. One can take the help of hp technical support or follow this simple procedure to fix the problem.
- First of all one need to restart the computer.
- Then unplug the wireless modem and router.
- Then wait for about 5 to 10 sec and again unplug the power cord into the wireless router.
- One needs to wait whether all the lights are working properly then it reflects normal internet and PC activity.
- In case if lights are fluctuating or off then try to reconnect the power as well as check the power cord or source is working fine by connecting to another power outlet.
- In case if your networking devices are working fine and if you cannot access the internet then the problem is with your internet service providing side.
Apart from that if the user does face many types of the issue while working on hp desktop, one of the common problem which user Hp Desktop not turning on. This is a pretty common issue which can be resolved by following this quick steps:
- First of all, one needs to disconnect everything from the computer including the power cord.
- Further press the button of power and then plug in the power cord to see if it starts automatically.
- If it doesn’t turn on then swap the computer’s power cord with the monitor’s power cord to check if it can turn on.
- One needs to check whether the power cord is working fine by putting different electrical appliance if it’s working fine.
In case, if you could not able to fix the issue or you still face problem whether regarding turning on the computer or Hp Desktop Not booting. Then one can take the assistance of their technical support to make sure that whatever be the issue will be fixed without taking much time. They have an excellent technical staff which is well versed in their domain to resolve any complex issue in immediate time.