This article with assist you to understand How To Block Unwanted Spam Email on Outlook/Hotmail, additionally known as “spam,” on the Microsoft Outlook web site. unfortunately, you cannot mark messages as “junk” or edit your junk mail settings from the Outlook mobile app.
Method 1: Marking Mail as Junk
- Open the Outlook website. Doing thus can open your inbox if you are logged into Outlook.
- Afterthat you have to click on checkbox which is on the left of an email. it is the white box in the top-left corner of an email preview. this could be an email that you intend to mark as Junk.
- Click Junk. This button is within the row of choices on top of your Outlook mailbox, to the right of Archive. Clicking it’ll move your selected email into the “Junk” folder.
- Right Click on the “Junk” folder it’s on the left side of the Outlook page.
- Click Empty folder
- Click OK currently the Junk folder is obvious of junk emails, and your selected email’s sender is marked as a junk recipient.
Method 2: Changing Block Settings
- Open the Outlook website doing thus can open your inbox if you are logged into Outlook.
- Click ⚙️. It’s within the top-right corner of the Outlook page.
- Click choices you will find it at the bottom of the drop-down menu below the Settings gear.
- Click junk mail this option is regarding halfway down the left side of the page. Doing so can expand the “Junk Mail” heading to show its choices.
- Click Filters and reporting.
- Click Save. It’s on top of the “Filters and reporting” heading at the highest of this page. you may see a severely reduced range of junk emails in your inbox from now on.