Simple and easy way to fix Asus desktop screen Issue
Personal computers have provided a new way to explore the world in uncharted territory. We are more digitally connected in 21st century than ever before. We have seen an era of digital revolution after the introduction of personal computer. We almost done all our digitally whether paying of bills, online shopping or searching for anything in internet database. There is plenty of personal computing making company in the world. One of the popular computer making company in the world is “Asus ‘’.
Asus is one of the most personal companies in the world. Everybody is aware about the Asus product like Smartphone phone, laptop, Motherboard, Graphic card as well as networking component, and monitor as well as various storage devices. The best thing about the Asus is various products at reasonable prices. They have launched product under various categories to make sure that every range of customer personal computers making company in the world. It‘s a world renowned electronic company which is known for making various electronic product like mobile phone, notebook, networking component, monitor and multimedia storage device. Asus is known for making world class personal computer at reasonable price to make sure that interest of all users must be protected. But sometimes user do faces problem while working on the Acer platform. One of the problem user faces while working on Acer platform is Asus desktop touch screen not working. One can take the assistance oftheir technical support or follow these simple procedures:
- First of all, Open your computer and then open your device manager snap.
- Further one need to type DEVMGMT.MSC command in your run command box.
- Again Right click on the USB Input device from the touch screen device.
- Again go to the context menu and further click on Properties.
- Then one needs to go to the Power Management tab.
- Further uncheck the allow button in computer to turnoff the device to save power.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Again one need to go the Control Panel and further click on System and security and again click on Power Options.
- Further choose the left panel of the power options, again choose the closing the lid option does.
- Now, Again click on the Next window button and further click on the close the lid setting to sleep under both on battery and plugged in modes.
- User need to Click on the Save changes button.
- Further Restart Windows and see if the issue has been resolved.
Apart from that user do faces certain issue like Asus Desktop Sound Not Working . One doesn’t need to worry much. These mostly occur due to external problems but sometimes internal error could also be one of the causes. One just needs to follow this simple procedure to fix the issue:
- First of all, one need to open the computer.
- And further press on Windows +X keys and again select Control Panel.
- Further right click on the larger icons and further one need to click the troubleshooting for the list.
- Then click on View all in the left panel.
- Then click on the Playing Audio and further click on Next and follow on screen instruction.